1. POLICY OVERVIEW
This website and communications from it are managed by CreationVideo Ltd.
CreationVideo Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who respond to our advertising and / or visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to info@CreationVideo.co.uk or by writing to
Data Protection Officer,
The Barley Mow Centre
London W4 4PH
Alternatively, you can telephone 0208 987 9363.
2. WHO ARE WE?
We’re CreationVideo Ltd, a company providing video production, digital marketing, and live-streaming services. CreationVideo Ltd is a registered company (no. 04820104). The registered address is The Barley Mow Centre, Chiswick, London W4 4PH, United Kingdom
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
We obtain information about you when you:
– Respond to our Facebook lead ads
– Submit your details via forms on our website
– Request information about us via email or telephone
4. WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what web pages are accessed and when. If you pay online or purchase a product from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third party payment processor, Worldpay, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. If you pay us via Paypal, your information is processed by Paypal.
5. HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
As defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are are a Data Controller – we use your information to:
– provide you with information about us that you request, eg estimates and proposals
– provide you with further information based on your request, eg updates about our services
6. WHO SEES YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the services of Data Processors to process the data you share with us:
– when you submit a Facebook lead ad form, the Data Processors are Facebook and LeadsBridge; your information is then forwarded to our CMS (customer management system), GetResponse
– when you submit a form on our website the Data Processor is GetResponse
– GetResponse processes your data and enables us to send you emails with further information based on your request
– if the form you submit is requesting an appointment, and it indicates that we will call you back, the form may be forwarded to another data processor that we use, called Pipedrive. Pipedrive is another CRM. You may be called back by one of our team who will discuss your request
– if the form you submit is requesting an appointment with a third party, for whom we are supplying a marketing service, that third party and their staff will see your information
7. THE LAWFUL BASIS FOR US PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The lawful basis for our processing of your data is ‘legitimate interest’ (providing you with information about our services that you request / we believe will be of use to you as you have previously expressed interest); processing is necessary for our legitimate interest – the processing of your data enables us to continue communication with you.
According to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office / The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR), a company can only carry out unsolicited electronic marketing if the recipient has given their permission. However, there is an exception to this rule. Known as the ‘soft opt-in’ it applies if the following conditions are met:
• where a person’s details are obtained in the course of a sale or negotiations for a sale of a product or service
• where the messages are only marketing similar products or services; and
• where the person is given a simple opportunity to refuse marketing when their details are collected, and if they don’t opt out at this point, are given a simple way to do so in future messages.
You have the opportunity to opt out or unsubscribe from our communications at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link in our emails sent via GetResponse. This will take you to GetResponse, where your data is held.
If you receive an email directly from us (ie not via GetResponse), it will not contain an unsubscribe link; to request that we do not contact you again in such cases, please replying to that email with your request.
8. SPECIFIC CONDITION FOR PROCESSING SPECIAL CATEGORY DATA
Special Category data includes information about an individual’s: race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life, sexual orientation. We will only process such information when you have given explicit consent to the processing of those personal data for one or more specified purposes.
9. RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
10. YOUR RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
If you feel there is a problem with the way we handle your date, you have the right to complain to The Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals: https://ico.org.uk/
11. YOUR FURTHER RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
The right to be informed / The right of access / The right to rectification / The right to erasure / The right to restrict processing / The right to data portability / The right to object
Any questions regarding our use of your data and your rights should be sent by email to info@CreationVideo.co.uk or by writing to
Data Protection Officer,
The Barley Mow Centre
London W4 4PH
Alternatively, you can telephone 0208 987 9363
You also have the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling – we do not perform these procedures.
12. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
When your data is processed for us by GetResponse, you are able to access your data at any time by clicking on the ‘Change Your Details’ link at the bottom of every email we send you via GetResponse. You can also email GetResponse customer support to ask them to edit your data: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. DATA BREACHES
Processing is handled by GetResponse, so their procedures are in place to detect, report and investigate a personal data breach: for details, email email@example.com
14. YOUR OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide us with your personal data.
15. GOOGLE ADWORDS REMARKETING