Filming for VisitBritain – Team USA: Britain Bound
CreationVideo is delighted to have been appointed by VisitBritain to film Team USA: Britain Bound.
VisitBritain (the national tourism board for England, Scotland & Wales} and the United States Olympic Committee (USOC) are working together to create a first of its kind, multi-platform program, in the run up to the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Team USA: Britain Bound is a multi-day tour of Great Britain featuring a roster of all-star U.S. Olympic and Paralympic returning champions.
Over the next two weeks we’ll be filming behind the scenes and up close and personal as the US athletes tour Olympic venues and iconic destinations while getting to know the host country of the London 2012 Games. We’ll be working alongside colleagues from US production company, Windstar Studios.
The athletes are:
· Jeremy Campbell (2008 Paralympic discus and pentathlon champion)
· Henry Cejudo (2008 Olympic wrestling champion)
· Bryan Clay (2008 Olympic decathlon champion)
· Allison Jones (2008 Paralympic cycling silver medalist and 2006 Paralympic skiing champion)
· Nastia Liukin (2008 Olympic gymnastics champion)
· Heather Mitts (2008 and 2004 Olympic soccer champion)
· Rebecca Soni (2008 Olympic swimming champion)
Latest from CreationVideo @creationvideo
Watch our livestream – Sir David Attenborough talks about his early days in television, environmental optimism,... https://t.co/F1cPYm7AYG
I just like these 3 gulls! I remember lying on my belly for the shot and the smell of the sea was fantastic,... https://t.co/dTwKO8cleR
We had the great pleasure this week of livestreaming Sir David Attenborough & Dan Snow, in conversation at Canada... https://t.co/ENXKzqccYq
David Attenborough livestream https://t.co/1BMK0YLlds